Bhu Naksha Odisha map Download 2023, Odisha Bhu Naksha Online Check @ bhunakshaodisha.nic.in, District Wise Pdf, Search by Name
A land map, as well as one of a farm, plot, or other types of land, is needed for the necessary documentation. It is almost always required for revenue-generating work. Because land records in Odisha have been digitized, obtaining a land map online is now quite simple. Bhulnaksha Odisha is a land map record portal that provides citizens of the state of Odisha in India with access to information about land and property records and maps. This portal is maintained by the Department of Revenue and Disaster Management of the Government of Odisha.
Bhu Naksha Odisha
Previously, people who worked the land had to wait in a very long line at either the Tehsil in order to obtain a map of their area or land. The offline procedure was far too long and laborious to complete in the time allotted. An applicant or a website can now obtain the Bhulekh Odisha map online while sitting at home, without having to travel to any office. In this post, we are going to tell you the complete details and procedure to Download the Odisha Bhu Naksha map.
Details About Bhu Naksha Odisha
|Name :||Bhu Naksha Odisha|
|District :||All District|
|Department :||Revenue & Disaster Management Department, Government of Odisha|
|Official Website :||www.bhunakshaodisha. nic.in|
Odisha Bhu Naksha Goals
One of the primary goals of Bhunaksha Odisha is to compile all relevant information about land records and their maps into a single online repository. Residents of Odisha will be able to access all of the information on the land record through this portal without leaving their homes. This method will not only save time and money but will also increase the system’s openness. Anyone with internet access can check their land map anywhere.
Eligibility for Bhu Naksha Odisha
To use this portal, the user must be an Odisha resident. Users can search for land and property records using various criteria, such as the name of the owner, survey number, and revenue district. The portal also provides information about the revenue and agricultural boundaries of each property, as well as any encumbrances or disputes related to the property
Odisha Bhu Naksha Required Documents
The following documents are required to check your land map online in Odisha :
- Voter ID,
- Ration Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Encumbrance Certificate,
- EC Land Tax Income Certificate
Documents Related To Bhunaksha RoR
RoR contains the records of the actual owner of the land; without this, no one can sell their land. It contains information about the owner of the land, the price of the land, and the old land record, among other things. RoR stands for Rights of Records, This document also includes information about the boundaries of land,& the size of the land.
The Application Procedure to Get an RoR Document
- Visit the revenue office.
- Fill out the application form and attach all necessary documents
- Before submitting it to the concerned officer. After verification, you will be given a ROR copy of the Odisha Bhulekh.
District List Of Odisha to Download Bhunaksha Odisha
The complete district list of Odisha and their resident’s land Naksha or map download Process are given below. All the residents of these 30 districts are able to download their Bhunaksh from the official website.
Bhunaksha Odisha Online Check
With the help of the Bhunaksha Odisha Portal, Now you can check both rural and urban area land records and their maps. Here below you can get the complete procedure to check land records.
- The Odisha Bhunaksha Portal provides access to online map data.
- Go to the official Bhu Naksha Odisha Portal website which is (www.bhunakshaodisha. nic. in).
- To begin, open any web browser on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Then, using a web browser, navigate to bhunakshaodisha.nic.in, the official portal.
- When the BhuNaksha Odisha website loads, the first thing you should do is select your district from the drop-down menu. After selecting the district and submitting the form, the website will open in a new tab or window.
- After you’ve selected your village, a map of your entire community will appear on the right side of the screen. In this case, you must select the Khatiyan (Khasra) number that corresponds to your land.
- After selecting the Khatian number on the map, the report for your land on the left will become visible. Simply select the “Map Report” option to bring up the Bhu Naksha.
Read More: Best picnic spot in Bhubaneswar
How to check Bhunaksha or Land map in Odisha?
To check Bhunaksha or map in Odisha, you must visit the official web portal that is www.bhunakshaodisha.nic. in.
How to check the owner details of a Land in Odisha?
To check the owner details of land in Odisha, you can use the Bhulekha Odisha portal. Here is the procedure.
- Login to the Bhulekha Odisha website, which is bhulekh.ori.nic.in
- On the home page fillup the all necessary information like District, Tahsil, Village, Ri circle, etc.
- Then enter your plot no or Khatiyan, or you can search it by Tenant.
- Now click on get details. Don’t forget to make a print of it.