AP Police Constable Hall Ticket: Visit slprb.ap.gov.in to view the AP Police PC examination schedule, paper pattern, and hall tickets. On January 12th, the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board released the AP Police Hall Tickets for the Police Constable Preliminary Test. Statewide; the PC Exam is scheduled for January 22nd. More than 6 lakh candidates are expected to take the PC exam, according to reports.
The AP SLPRB will administer the PWT (Preliminary Written Test) during the initial hiring phase. The physical test and the medical test will be taken by the candidates who are declared qualified.
The candidates whose applications have been accepted must download the AP PC Hall Ticket from the link provided by the SLPRB in order to appear on the written test. A download guide and the same have both been added.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Admit Card Details
|Board Name||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Title||AP Police Constable Hall Ticket|
|Release Date||12 January 2023|
AP Police Constable Hall ticket 2023
6100 Police Constable positions in the department will be filled by the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board. In November, the same notification was made public. Along with the same, the exam notification was also made available.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Exam Format
The following will be the format of the written examination for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable and Sub Inspector posts:
- A written test with multiple-choice objective-type questions will be administered.
- There will be a total of 200 MCQs on various topics in the exam.
- Telugu, English, or Urdu will be the languages used for the questions.
- For each accurate response, one mark will be awarded.
- The written exam will last for three hours.
Details for AP SLPRB PC Hall Tickets
The Board will not mail the hall tickets to the candidates at postal addresses. For this reason, they must download and print the examination admit card.
Candidates are advised to bring a photo ID card to the exam room in addition to the online printed hall ticket. Candidates won’t be able to enter the exam center without a valid ID card. Any of the following IDs may be used by aspirants. Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, and Aadhaar Card.
How to Download a PC Hall Ticket for the AP SLPRB?
Candidates can follow the instructions listed below and the links to the official website to download their AP Police Constable Hall Ticket.
- First, go to the AP SLPRB’s official website.
- Select Recruitment from the menu.
- Look for the link to the exam hall ticket for the relevant post on this page.
- Complete and verify the application registration information.
- On the screen of your device, look at your hall ticket.
- Finally, download and print your AP Police Constable Hall Ticket or Admit Card for future use.