- Colour Scheme - The Exterior walls of the building and boundary wall will be painted with cement paint of Peach colour with border of terracotta colour
- Boundary wall –In absence of boundary wall green fencing would be done to secure the school campus and building
- Arch of the Gate - Name of the school with date / year of establishment will be painted on the arch of the gate with letter size of 8 inches
- On the frontal portion of the building; the “NAME OF THE SCHOOL” will be painted in the centre in white colour over terracotta colour background with letter size of 10 inches.
- Approach Road, from gate to the verandah, will be of 8 feet width with brick border of 1 foot groove on both sides.
- Ramp will be constructed besides approach road, to facilitate accessibility for the physically challenged children. A railing will be adjoined to the floor of the ramp for facilitating hand support.
At the entry to the school, if the space is available in front of the school building, garden will be developed on the right hand side of the person facing the school building.On the left hand side following arrangements will be made:
- Flag post
- Space for Student Assembly
- Play materials such as swing, slide, see-saw etc.
Campus beautification is the desirable element of the School Beautification Programme for which the resources should be mobilized through School Support Scheme and other sources.